Friday, March 12, 2010

Button Guru Updates

Update #1: A One-Shot
Made a banner for myself, for a change. What? Yes! Happens from time to time. It's for my Black Balloon Contest entry, my first one-shot/first angst/first canon. Making Edward's darkest period in New Moon yet a little darker.



Update #2: A Winner
Today I tweeted my historical 10.000th tweet. Gah!! Unbelievable! Anyway... I made it a Button Guru Giveaway: The first to retweet my 10.000th tweet won a free customized Button Guru artwork of choice. And the winner is.... Zoomage a.k.a. ZoomShinyVolvo. She will get a banner for her fanfic Apocolyptic.

Update #3: A Bartering
But Zoomie has to step in line, because first there's another barter job to do. If you haven't read the companion fics The Worst of Wheater (BPOV) and Rose like Thunder (EPOV) by YellowGlue yet, hells.... go read them!! They're awesome! And they'll both get banners. Once the bartering is complete, I'll show you the pretty pretty thing I got in exchange. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Want to barter with the Button Guru too?
Here are the RULES:
1. If you have something I might want, we can bargain.The only condition not negotiable is: It has to be something money can't buy. Which means, you won't get a button or banner for a Twilight merch, for instance. People have tried to barter with things that are only available in the US, but the Button Guru is a bitch when it comes to bartering.
2. Usually it would be something someone does, or a selfmade thing. If I don't know anything about you, I can not suggest anything myself. It depends on what you can do or have or... dunno. So if you want to barter, you would either have to come up with suggestions yourself, or tell me something about your talents, hobbies etc., so that I can challenge you.
3. The Button Guru never asks for a mission impossible! He just loves to challenge peoples' inspiriation. If someone isn't much of an artist but can maybe knit or bake - he might be happy with a pair of wrist-warmers or yummy coookies.
That's pretty much it. I love bartering, I love creative ideas and being surprised with things...

No comments: