Monday, November 30, 2009

Bye bye Breathe Me...



Today, one of my favourite fan fiction authors posted the last chapter of one of my favourite fan fictions: "Breathe Me" by afragilelittlehuman. Yes, all things must end... *sigh*

Whenever my story alert noticed me a new chapter had been posted, I clicked the link right away to devour it on the spot. This morning it took me almost two hours before I did so, because reading the last chapter meant to end it, and I didn't want it to end.

The illustration above is my 'BreatheMe'-farewell gift to fragile, who never ceased to surprise me with smart twist and turns - daring, unexpected, touching - and her inspired and insightful writing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hug* *sniffle* I love you!! And I love the wonderful farewell gift *hug* Bella's uniform is sofa king cool, just so you know!

Thank you so much for all your support - you are so nice to me...*sob*

Honolulu Girl-Suz said...

I agree Betti. What a wonderful story and one of my favorites. Oustanding job fragilelittlehuman!

Danny said...

My lovely Betti, this banner gave my interview the final touch!! I love this banner a lot!!

Thanks again for letting me put it on my post!