Thursday, May 20, 2010

New animated banner

Of course, this fic had been recc'd to me over and over again, but first I refused to read it at FF.net, cuz it had been reported and due to that, was mutilated over there. A no-go. The I refused to read it a Twilighted.net, cuz... well... cuz it's effing Twilighted.net! A no-go. Finally, my very own and sweet fangirl Sandy the Sandstorm pointed out the 50shades.com blog to me.
Score! I made it through the 85 (!) chapters in two days. Yep. That bad.... 

1 comment:

Clare said...

Hi Betti. I avoided this one for ages too, it seemed a bit too much for me. But like you, I read from ch1 to ch75 in a weekend. It had me hooked from the beginning. I love it. Shame it's finished now though. Love the animated banner. As I keep saying, you're very talented. hugs Clare x