Friday, October 23, 2009

Twilight Animated Button No36

True Blood Twilight
bloggy friends: Honolulu Girl
pivotal point: ...um, True Blood & Twilight?
--
The second Button Guru Bartering is finished!
And yes - there's *gag* Eric in it.
This is Honolulu Girl's button, she earned it and it was 
her wish to have a button with both Edward and *gag* Eric.
---
FLH, WBPH, hhmille and everybody else, and most of all Mrs.V:
I can hear your comments already... fine!!
You are having a ball, right?!
Great!
Thanks!

Growing gallery of animated Twi-buttons:

6 comments:

sjAimee said...

I love it.. Its great even if it has *gag* Eric on it.

I also love that you put *gag* infront of Eric when writing your post.. Am I the only one who agrees with you there?

watch Twilight New Moon said...

I'm in love with vampires ever since Twilight.

One Pushy Fox said...

Great job, Betti!!!

Honolulu Girl from Trueblood Twilight said...

OMG!!!!! I could give you a big ass kiss right now!! Don't hate on Eric. He can't help it if he is delicious and scrumptious and all things sexy. hehehe.
My heart belongs to both men. I LOVE MY BUTTON!!
I LOVE MY BUTTON! I LOVE MY BUTTON! I LOVE MY BUTTON! Can't wait for Mrs. V to come back home and see it. Woohoo.

Mrs. Vanquish said...

I'm hooommmeee and what a wonderful Button!!! and I love how you show Eric in this Button. Really, how can you resist this smirk???? It really looks like you put some *cough* Eric love * cough* in this button.
And well, Edward looks always adorable!

Honolulu girl: you now have a great button and I will directly put it in my sidebar:))

fragilelittlehuman said...

OMG, how did I miss this earlier?! This button is EPIC!! Team Eric in the house!!! ;)