Thursday, July 02, 2009

congrats, twilight clue winners!

I love the video of Twilight Clue winners, Susie and Aimee! 
See below. They found out that Jasper used Tyler's van to kill Bella in Seattle quicker than anyone else and made the 1st and 2nd place in the contest of Peace. Love. Twilight. Which means they will receive loads of Twilighty stuff, including two maxi cds with my Twilight inspired music. 
Congratulations, girls!
The two have their own blog, too. 
Visit them over at  Apples 'n Feathers.



2 comments:

AJPattz said...

Hey Betti..AnF ladies here! We really enjoy your music and we seriously just can't decide what we want on our maxi cd's so could you just mix it up and surprise us so they won't be the same? It would kinda be like getting more music cause we'll burn a copy of each other so more songs! Love you!--Susie and Aimee

Betti Gefecht said...

Yeah... I thought that: burning copies. Illegally. You naughty girls! Making poor indie artists starve!!
But I suppose I can't do anything about it anyway, right? So, ok, I'll put something together for you.
Will ship it tomorrow.
Naughty naughty prize-winning gals. ;-)